In this fast, ever changing CyberSpace -
You only get one chance to make a first impression.
A potential customer searches for your product or service and finds your website. - so far so good -
- What does your website say about you?
- What is that first impression?
- Will it impress? ... or
- Will it fail to deliver the right message?
- Will the visitor stay on your website or move on?
- Will the visitor be able to see your website on the equipment / in the browser she / he's using?
Your website is your shop window and must represent you and your business accordingly. It needs to showcase your product or service in such a way that the visitor feels compelled to explore further, contact you by phone, email, or in the case of eCommerce, have the confidence to buy the product they are interested in.
You will need to allocate a realistic budget to develop an attractive, modern website that will appeal to your audience and give you an edge over your competition. Your website is the nucleus of your online campaign and the focal point of all other marketing strategies. It is a place where your potential customers can and will take as much time as they wish to research your company and make a decision as to whether they wish to contact you, meet with a sales consultant, visit your place of business or make a purchase from your site if it has a shopping cart facility.
We are different to other Web Design companies in as much as we offer a complete service that will take all the hard work out of putting your site together.
We include the following as standard:
- Getting to Know and Understand Your Business
- Competitor Analysis
- Keyword Research
- Dopmain Name advice & Registration
- Copywriting & rewriting of your copy (if required)
- Always designed with Search Engine Optimisation in mind
- Recommendations for Advertising, Payment Gateway options etc
Feel free to Contact us and we will make the time for a FREE initial consultation.